Friday 30 April 2010

Welcome to my blog :)


Hi! My name is Sofía, I'm 19 years old, I'm from Antofagasta but I was born in Santiago. My parents live in Antofagasta and I miss them a lot =(. My pets also live there =) I have a kitty, Luli n.n. She is like my daughter and I miss her =(... She don't live with me because I'm very allergic (fail for me) .. Well, I love music of all styles, I play some guitar and piano. In Santiago I live with my cousin Dany, she is like my sister, we have similar ages and we laugh a lot :D we have fun everyday :) I live with she because I don't like to be alone :C yeah, i'm very emotional =P

Besides I love the original clothing, colors, nature, Hippie and Indian decor with many colors and textures, photography, go to the cinema, reading, music and dancing!

This year I have thought about traveling to southern Chile (the expected backpacking!) And I hope everything goes well in University. Only then I will have my backpacking! :D

Well, that was a little review about me :B Bye!

2 comentarios:

Rodrigo said...

Hi Sofiiii!!!
Your pic is very niceee! :D!
You're a very beautiful person and a very good friend, I love you! :D!

Someday we have to go dancing at the disco! You dance very well.!

See you Sofi, take care... Byeee kisses.!

Carla_Lemus said...

Hi Sofi!!
How are you??
I love your blog, I don`t know upload music to my blog :(

Post a Comment